Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Farmers' Protest | 'Will give in writing that MSP will continue; farm laws will not be repealed': MoS Agriculture.

Amid the ongoing impasse over farm laws, Union Minister of State for Agriculture Kailash Choudhary on Sunday said that the central government is ready to give it in writing that the minimum support price (MSP) will continue.

 

While speaking to news agency ANI, Choudhary accused the opposition of instigating the protesters, saying most of the farmers in India are in favour of agricultural laws.

"I have faith in PM Modi's leadership and farmers. I'm sure farmers will never make a decision that will cause unrest anywhere in the country. These laws have provided the freedom to them. I don't think the real farmers, working in their farms, are bothered about it," he said, as reported by ANI.

"I think farmers should think how this is being politicised and not get lured by the ones who are trying to score political benefits," he adde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment